Certified Spanish to English translations

Rebecca Hendry, freelance translator

Do you need a certified translation of a document for official purposes?

My name is Rebecca Hendry and I’m a professional Spanish to English translator. I can provide certified translations to support visa, passport, professional or academic applications in the UK.

I’m a Chartered Linguist and Qualified Member of the Institute of Translation, so my translations are accepted by universities, UK government departments including the Home Office, and professional bodies like the GMC.



  • Birth and death certificates
  • Marriage and divorce certificates
  • Degree certificates
  • Academic transcripts
  • Certificates of good standing
  • Criminal record certificates
  • Driver’s licences
  • Passports